Guest Room Construction
Submitted: 28th of August, 2018.
Solicitor: Pastora Jesús
Location: San Luis Calichito
Project Justification: Caliche is perhaps the most remote village that CPHTH works with. Many times there are partners that want to spend more time with their Honduran brothers and sisters in Caliche. The transportation issue makes this wish become limited. A living space to house guests in Caliche would allow North American transformational partners as well as other pastors, supervisors or other visitors to stay and fortify relationships with the people of Caliche.
Development Strategies: How are you planning to execute the project?
- Assure that all legal documents are in order.
- Socialize (explain and present) this project with: The community council, the local church, the board of water, and Heart to Honduras.
- Utilize local resources like: Human resources, wood, tools, and manual labor.
- Seek the support of: The community council, the local church, the board of water, and Heart to Honduras.
- The project will be executed under the supervision of the Department of Community Development.
4 persons of the pastoral family and every visitor that stays with them.
- The beneficiary will provide ($930) in wood, labor, and stone.
- The local church will provide ($10) in nails and screws.
- ($2,005) in blocks, wire, cement, sand, gravel, and more are requested from an outside donor.
TOTAL AMOUNT requested from outside donor $2,005.