Home for Pastoral Family
Submitted: March 2017
Solicitor: Pastor Valerio Yanez
Location: Quebradas de Agua, San Francisco de Yojoa, Cortes, Honduras
Project Justification: Why do you need the project?
We currently living in a dwelling that is in very poor condition. We believe that God will help us with our home. We are a family of few resources.
Supervisor’s Note: This home was built was rough lumber many years ago and now much of it is severely deteriorated.
General Objective: What do you hope to achieve with the project?
To have a better and healthier life.
Development Strategies: How are you planning to execute the project?
- Assure that all legal documents are in order.
- Socialize (explain and present) this project with: Heart to Honduras
- Utilize local resources like: Water, stone, and labor.
- Seek the support of: our sister church.
- The project will be executed under the supervision of the Department of Community Development.
Beneficiaries: Who and how many will continually benefit from this project?
Children, grandchildren and others: Valerio (59), his wife Paola (43) their daughter Cinthia (17 - studying in high school) along with their son Edin (24), his wife Idalia (19).
- The beneficiary family will provide wood for formwork and all labor ($850).
- The local church will provide 5 bags of cement ($35).
- Remaining materials such as concrete blocks, sand, rebar and others are requested from an outside donor ($3940).
TOTAL AMOUNT requested from outside donor $3940