Project: Pastoral House Improvement
Submitted: November 2016
Solicitor: Jose Martir Gamez (Local Church of B.P.A.R)
Location: El Sitio, San Antonio, Cortes
Project Justification: Why do you need the project?
We need this project because the roof we have right now is in very bad condition. It is a danger for me and my family, especially to our health and security. The roof of the house is in such bad conditions that when it rains, water comes in through it.
General Objective: What do you hope to achieve with the project
To improve our house and live in a secure home with my family. This project will greatly improve our current living conditions, and I know that God is faithful to His children.
Development Strategies: How are you planning to execute the project?
- Assure that all legal documents are in order.
- Socialize (explain and present) this project with: HTH , Local Church, Municipal government, donors and friends of the United States
- Utilize local resources like: Labor
- Seek the support of: Local Church, friends in the U.S.A, municipality, benefactors and sister church
- The project will be executed under the supervision of the Department of Community Development.
Beneficiaries: Who and how many will continually benefit from this project?
Pastoral Family: Local pastor Martir Gomez (65), his wife Bertila (66), and son Fredy (32). Collectively they earn approximately $200/month.
- The local municipal government will provide a metal worker to weld the substructure and install the roof ($390)
- The pastoral family will provide assistant’s labor to the metal worker ($50).
- The local church will provide electrodes for the welding labor ($10).
- Funds for the purchase of metal c-channels, roofing sheets, and screws are requested from an HTH collaborator.