Official Project Solicitation
Department of Community Development
Project Name: HTH Multipurpose Room Remodel
Date Submitted: 04/14/2015
Name of Solicitor: Heart to Honduras (Corazon para Honduras)
Location of Project: HtH Campus, Community of Canchias, Meambar, Comayagua, Honduras
Project Justification: Why do you need the project?
The multipurpose room in Canchias is in poor condition. Much of the wooden framing has begun to rot and a number of the screens are damaged. A significant portion of the room settled out during an earthquake and the floor was damaged as a result.
General Objective: What do you hope to achieve with the project?
This room needs to be improved in order to provide better service to the Honduran and North American groups that utilize our facilities in Canchias.
Development Strategies How are you planning to execute the project?
- Assure that all legal documents are in order.
- Socialize (explain and present) this project with: staffs and directors of HTH (Honduras and US.)
- Utilize local resources like: professional and assistant’s labor.
- Seek the support of: sister churches and friends in the US.
Direct Beneficiaries: Who and how many will continually benefit from this project?
North American groups and local churches that visit us.
Indirect Beneficiaries: Who and how many will occasionally benefit from this project?
Potential future students at the campus.
- HTH will provide sand and labor ($1860).
- Remaining construction materials are requested from an outside donor ($5565).
Don’t pass up an opportunity to be part of this worthy project just because you are not able to fund the entire project! Heart to Honduras will gladly accept any amount you can put towards this project and then continue seeking out additional sponsors.