Official Project Solicitation
Department of Community Development
Project Name: House Improvements
Date Submitted: January 8, 2015
Name of Solicitor: Hermeregildo Martinez Moreno
Location of Project: El Picachito, Santa Cruz de Yojoa, Cortes, Honduras.
Project Justification: Why do you need the project?
Because when it rains, we get a significant amount of water in our home. The repair of a wall and addition of a small porch should fix the issue.
General Objective: What do you hope to achieve with the project?
A better quality of life for my family.
Development Strategies How are you planning to execute the project?
- Assure that all legal documents are in order.
- Socialize (explain and present) this project with: my family and HTH.
- Utilize local resources like: sand, stone, screws, and payment of a mason.
- Seek the support of: HTH.
- The project will be executed under the supervision of the Department of Community Development.
Direct Beneficiaries: Who and how many will continually benefit from this project?
Hermeregildo Martinez, his wife Maria, and his grandson Walter.
Supervisor’s Note: “Gilo” has worked for HTH for many years as a guard and is currently the supervisor of grounds and security crew at the Canchias campus.
Indirect Beneficiaries: Who and how many will occasionally benefit from this project?
Friends and family that visit.
- The beneficiary will provide sand, stone, screws, and half of the mason’s payment ($330).
- The remaining construction materials and payment are requested from an outside donor.