Official Project Solicitation
Department of Community Development
Project Name: Healthy Combo (2 showers, 2 toilets, 1 pila) for Church
Date Submitted: October 2, 2013
Name of Solicitor: Iglesia Brazos para Amar y Restaurar (Pastor Martir Gamez)
Location of Project: El Sitio, San Antonio de Cortes
Project Justification: Why do you need the project?
At the church we do not have bathrooms, showers, or a pila to store water.
General Objective: What do you hope to achieve with the project?
We would like to provide these services for our congregation and visitors.
Development Strategies How are you planning to execute the project?
- Assure that all legal documents are in order.
- Socialize (explain and present) this project with: church leaders and the community
- Utilize local resources like: unspecialized manual labor, tools, water, and stone
- Seek the support of: the local government and our brothers and sisters in the USA
- The project will be executed under the supervision of the Department of Community Development.
Direct Beneficiaries: Who and how many will continually benefit from this project?
The church congregation (approximately 50 people)
Indirect Beneficiaries: Who and how many will occasionally benefit from this project?
The entire community and our visitors
- The church is providing the stone for the foundation and the manual labor ($290).
- The municipality is providing the sand and 18 bags of cement ($383).
- The remaining materials and specialized labor (mason) are needed.